Manager of Communication Services
Some responsibilities of the position include:
- The Manager of Communications Services is responsible for the activities of the Bartlett Electric Cooperative Inc. broadband/communications subsidiary and the implementation of the broadband/communications venture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering or equivalent experience in the telecommunications industry is required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ hands-on fiber optic experience and knowledge.
- Certifications in fiber optics is preferred (BICSI, ETA, FOA, etc.)
- 2-4 years management and supervisory experience in the telecommunications industry preferred.
Interested individuals may contact Carrie Wenzel at firstname.lastname@example.org for a complete
Position Description and to submit a resume for consideration.
*This posting may remain open and unfilled depending on workload and position vacancies*